1. My terrible Bildungsroman, The Better Maker, seems finally ready. i wrote it from 2002 to 4, then spent the next 13 years editing. A version was self-published ten years ago, but it was an essentially juvenile work; i’m still not 100% sure about the latest, but i note that on each edit i alter less & less, and on the last only two minor points. i’ll see if i can self-publish it on Amazon in the next few days – after, of course, reading it again with inquisitorial intensity.
2. i’m unsure what, if anything, i will write after – i want to write a horror screenplay which popped into my head while watching one of Tarl Warwick’s videos, but the likelihood of highly limited audience saps my will. The only reason i pressed on with TBM was a self-imposed determination to self-publish it before i turn 41 (in a couple of weeks). i also want to write a novel which will be, simultaneously, an occult WW2 spy thriller and a post-apocalyptic dystopia, but again it’s hard to find the motivation when i reflect that probably no one will even want to read it, and those who do will probably give feedback on the lines of “you should make it into an action romance”.
3. What about Trump, eh? He has appointed some ex-Goldman Sachs viper called Munchkin as Treasury Secretary, and someone called Chaos as Transportation Secretary, highly amusing choices. Already he is being dismissed as “controlled opposition” by some; and yet the incensed “literally Hitler” hysteria continues – much of this is just purple-haired Starbucks revolutionaries; to quote Frank Herbert’s God Emperor of Dune:
All rebellions are ordinary and an ultimate bore. They are copied out of the same pattern, one much like another. The driving force is adrenalin addiction and the desire to gain personal power.
There is a certain natural momentum to such types; and yet the bought media continue to attack Trump as they would never have Obama or Clinton. Really, did anyone kick up a fuss about this:
– no, of course not, because the media didn’t tell them to. If you’re a fat, belly-patting Southron who has “manager” in your job title, then no doubt the state of the world seems highly satisfactory; if you have an ounce of intellectual honesty, then it is clear we are living in rather grim times, and that those who brought us here, including the media (who cheered the Iraq and Afghan wars, and the Obama/Clinton destruction of Libya, and attempted destruction of Syria) are flatulent demonic scum whose condemnation may be taken as a form of qualified praise.
4. In which case, is Trump the Messiah? All the right people hate him – those who destroyed Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, those who destroyed American blue collar labour; and yet, look at him – he’s a frigging New York liberal, a billionaire with deep ties to Goldman Sachs. So what exactly is going on; why are the bought media being directed to stir up such violent hatred against the man? It is now at the stage where i cannot believe he is “controlled opposition”, and i’d be surprised if some shrieking Leftist doesn’t take a shot at him soon, if you can find a Leftist who can handle a weapon.
My view is thus: it is a palace coup, one clique deposing another. Whatever Trump’s deep agenda, it must be profoundly displeasing to the true powers – even as i presume Goldman Sachs et al. will be enriched (as in the Dune cosmos, the Guild and CHOAM always come out ahead). He is not a Ron/Rand Paul-esque revolutionary, he is not exactly a libertarian; he is a Capitalist who i dare say will use the governmental powers created by Bush and Obama, but at heart i think he is someone who enjoys conflict and verbal punch-ups, and i have the feeling violence energises him; i think he could take a punch and it would just wake him up; and he expects the same of everyone:
Trump is often called thin-skinned, but as Tarl Warwick observed, he clearly isn’t, people have been calling him Hitler for a year and he just takes it. My reading of the God Emperor is: he likes conflict, competition, he requires opposition to feel fully alive, and is in a sense even grateful to his adversaries – i suspect that he doesn’t even bear Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz or Bernie Sanders any ill will, and enjoys scoffing and taking and giving slights & insults. He is the opposite of the hysterical shrieking Feminists and SJW lunatics. One can project this mentality to form a draft of his political and financial worldview: one of intense dynamic movement; and small-scale and often merely theatrical violence, ultimately tending to a mutual profit.
Whether this oddly adversarial affability is an ideal quality in the POTUS is another question, my interest is – WHY are the bought media so determined to destroy Trump; one can walk the cat back to their masters, but when these masters seem to hold precisely the same financial interests as folk like Munchkin, the waters grow muddy.
My first reading, from the available information: Trump is opposed to a covert agenda, held by those with almost identical financial interests; and this agenda is the destruction of Western civilisation. He has attracted a clique, ranging from Mad Dog Mattis to Munchkin, who are either opposed to the destruction of the West, or were swayed by Trump, persuaded that their interests can be amply served without plunging the West into the hell of Islam.
5. Only time will tell. Politics is always something of a sideshow to metaphysics. i was moved, in this Joe Rogan talk:
where Rogan asks Jordan Peterson what viewers can do to support him, in his fight against the cancer of Political Correctness and Marxism; i expected Peterson to say something like “send me cash”, which is exactly what i would have said; instead, he encourages viewers to work on their selves, and become better human beings. He is absolutely correct, since such work has great influence upon the substratum of our consciousness & our world, and it is from this cellarage that our ghosts & visitations arise, beckoning.
One can criticise the German Resistance for their endless talking and debate; i think it was Von Moltke, awaiting execution, who decided that even a doomed resistance was of supreme value, as it would show the world that Germany was not an undivided lump of Nazis – he was wrong, of course, as the American globalist order worked hard to create (Missionaria Protectiva black arm of superstition) the myth of the universally evil Germans and the universally noble Jews, so even today one can dismiss anyone by likening him to Hitler or Nazis, and exalt anyone by comparing him to a WW2-era Jew.
And yet, i feel the Resistance, the integrity of men like Von Moltke, Adam von Trott zu Solz, had its effect – a necessarily obscure, oblique influence. A very small number of human beings are of significance in each generation. Trump is one such: it’s not a matter of spiritual quality, as he seems to me very ordinary in this respect; it is rather a certain force of will, without which very little is possible. None of his electoral rivals could come close to him in this regard, since machine politics has worked to exclude such individuals (as has our culture in general).
6. As each culture changes, enormous emotional energies tend to result. People want Messiahs, and Satans – or the modern Satan, which is Hitler (i have often been accused of being Hitler, for example by The Communist). This is an error: true power conceals itself, and so those actually in the thrall of demons become increasingly sociophobic and cagey; and likewise those on the other side avoid undue publicity. Such individuals rarely intervene in a direct political role – perhaps Stalin was one such, but he was famously reclusive and in the habit of killing anyone who got to know him too well.
i’m not a fan of Capitalism, or democracy for that matter, but they seem preferable to the alternative; at least, the volatile dynamism of Capitalism comes quite close to the constant transformation of form which is our metaphysical reality, and so is opposed to the static ideologies of socialism, whether Nazism or Marxism. In the West we have been cocooned in varieties of socialism for some time, and so lost a sense for the actual flux and violence of reality – but illusion can only be maintained for a while, before it implodes.