You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘The Wolf’ tag.
1. i’ve been splurging on genre fiction of late, having lost most interest in Serious Literature: i’m making my way through Daniel Silva’s Zionist spy thrillers, CS Lewis’s Cosmic Trilogy, and just finished Frank Herbert’s Dune. Silva’s Gabriel Allon series is quite good, well-written, just rather formulaic (every woman he meets falls in love with him; Allon is routinely captured, tortured, then escapes; at the end of each book he tracks down and kills the bad guy); if i were to criticise, i would say the Weltanschauung is uninteresting, conventional, unchallenging: he suggests at corruption in high places, never presses further; there is always a happy ending, the Powers That Be are always benign, the Chosen People always superior to the bigoted greedy Europeans. It’s a peculiar reading experience because, for me, the best spy thrillers share a gnostic intimation that the Powers That Be are, in fact, demonic; or, at best, merely aumildary, limited in their knowing and will; and because i’m not one of the Chosen People, and so don’t respond positively to the repeated motif of greedy evil Europeans and beautiful talented superhuman virtuous selfless Jews who are infinitely entitled against the rest of the world, because of the Holocaust etc.
i don’t have a problem with Silva, who i presume is a Jew, regarding his own genetic group as superior to all others, it’s just that for one thing it’s lazily swimming with the mainstream (i dare say he had absolutely no difficulty getting published), for another it’s at times rather too black and white for my tastes. A Huddersfield Supremacy series would be even more questionable but would at least have the virtue of swimming against the current.
2. i’m on book 3 of Lewis’ trilogy, very much enjoying it. Normally i am bored by sci-fi, and normally loathe CS Lewis. However, Out of the Silent Planet, Perelandra, and That Hideous Strength lack the belly-patting “are we all sitting comfortably?” smugness of the Narnia books or most of his Christianity for Dummies “theology”. In the first two books, the hero (a philologist called Elwin Ransom) accidentally and then deliberately voyages to Mars and Venus. In Out of the Silent Planet, Rommel meets a kind of non-physical intelligence, called Eldila, on Mars benign, on our Earth more properly demonic. Perelandra is even more interesting, a retelling of Paradise Lost if you like, with some interesting allusions to Dante (especially the Terrestrial Paradise of Purgatorio); there are some monumental and surreal landscapes and seascapes, and one of the greatest Satans i’ve come across in literature – actually, the most convincingly evil, with a persuasive and recognisable “voice”. At times, Perelandra reads like part of the Cthulhu mythos, a work of cosmic horror, albeit one written by Saint Augustine with Erwin Rommel as the main character. Here’s a picture of a young Lewis, smoking crack, by God:
A highly disturbing but good book; i found touches of the same Satanic voice in much of the news in 2016: the globalists’ latest initiative to teach pre-school children about pornography, and encourage little boys to volunteer for chemical castration, the smiling dismissal of Muslim gang rape as a minor intercultural misunderstanding, the haughty condemnation of the native European population for failing to commit cultural & genetic suicide. Every time Obama or Angela Merkel open their mouths, hark, that Satanic note.
3. Our time is only comprehensible under the aspect of spiritual warfare. There are non-physical sentient forces, Eldila if you like, and they can “possess” a physically-alive human being, though in my experience the benign Eldila do not possess; they rather present images, words, ideas, at certain points, in such a way that the man may dismiss them if he will.
Possession – which i guess would always be malign – happens from time to time. As far as i judge, child abuse, extreme trauma, drugs, insanity, can open a crack in the psyche, through which malign forces may periodically enter. This is, i would surmise, one reason why so-called black magic, the elite, and child sexual abuse often go together – the demonic forces desire new hosts, and use those corrupted by worldly power to perpetuate their ends. Hence, one should not be overly surprised that the intended POTUS, Frau Clinton, surrounded herself with a mixture of incompetents, paedophiles, and those into rather shabby low-grade magic. For me, it’s clear that the very rich & powerful are likely to be tempted, since their position puts them above the law, and they are liable to feel unsatisfied by ordinary human pleasures, since many suppose fame/power/wealth must bring about extraordinary pleasures.
4. i recently had an experience which suggests one of the principle vectors of Europe’s sufferings is attended by powerful non-physical forces. Let’s call him The Vulture. In his case, i suspect he was sexually abused as a child in the late 30s or early 40s, caught up in the maelstrom of evil sloshing around Europe at the time, and at some point gave himself to not merely the earthly agents of that evil, but to the evil itself. Certain malevolent forces took up permanent residence in his psyche, and directed him to immense worldly success, and to others of his kind. The Vulture now has a peculiar deadness to him, as if something vital died off long ago in his spirit; Dante would have rightly judged him as fit for Ptolomea; and indeed, it seems The Vulture’s initiation involved treachery to his own kind. One could see him as a link between the evil of old, and the evil of today – he speaks a different language now, and is hideously aged, but i think the same essential malevolent spirit is in him, a spirit of ruin and betrayal and pain.
5. The third volume in Lewis’ trilogy is interesting – i’m only about a third through, but so far it appears that the cosmic evil is taking earthly form in post-war England through a vast, progressive bureaucracy that has more or less taken over the State, and under exceedingly vague talk of science and humanity and progress is at work to first suborn and then annihilate the human race and all its beauties and nobility. The setting may as well be my Alma Mater, as Lewis even notes in his introduction.
It seems typical of the demonic, that when it would operate on a broad scale it attempts to co-opt idealism and so will robe itself in talk of Progress and Humanity and so on; while those who are truly good, or at least fighting the good fight, generally eschew such grand terms. It has long puzzled me, why this should be; perhaps it is because the true virtues, to use Wittgenstein’s terms, can be shown but not said; you can embody and enact them in your daily life, but any talk is necessarily second-rate, of facile & dubious value – this is why, i deem, Shakespeare gave the line “to thine own self be true” to Polonius of all people.
6. Discussing Trump with The Wolf, he said “but it is still not clear what he really wants“. i myself find Trump a puzzle: he is sometimes bizarre and mildly repulsive with his huge Cro-Magnon skull and orange hair, sometimes highly amusing and likeable with messages like this:
If i were in his shoes, that is exactly the kind of message i would have issued. The media’s continued, hysterical attacks on Trump confirm my initial sense that he is not part of the globalist plan. i feel sorry for anyone whose news comes mostly from CNN, the New York Times, Washington Post, overheard conversations in Starbucks and the university canteen etc. – for one thing, a rudimentary Google would reveal that most of the attacks on Trump are somewhere between outright falsehoods and gross distortions, e.g. “Trump says all Mexicans are rapists”, in reality Trump points out that a lot of those who enter the US illegally are “not the best” of Mexico, and some are rapists (and many merely come through Mexico from shitholes like Colombia and Honduras); or another classic “Trump says women are pigs”, in reality Trump said Rosie O’Donnell is a pig; and so on. Or a recent CNN classic:
During the campaign, he repeatedly downplayed violent outbursts his supporters displayed at times toward protesters and insisted that paid activists were instead responsible for inciting violence at his rallies.
“You people were vicious, violent, screaming, ‘Where’s the wall? We want the wall!’ Screaming, ‘Prison! Prison! Lock her up!’ I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?” Trump said Friday. “But now, you’re mellow and you’re cool and you’re not nearly as vicious or violent, right? Because we won, right?”
This clumsily-written “story” was run in the usual places, to the effect that Trump apparently admitted his fans are wild crazed animals. They even presented a carefully-edited video which anyone with an ounce of irony would realise was Trump saying “this is how the media see you” not “this is how you are”. The full speech, incidentally, is here. But then how many of the New York and California hipsters would bother with the truth, when they know it in their hearts and their feeeeelings? Even after DNC leaks showed Hillary’s staff organising violence at Trump rallies, the media still push the “Trump fans are all psychopathic KKK straight white men who rape women because they are fascists literally like Hitler only worse!” line.
That the bought media and the elites so unrelentingly hate Trump is, in a sense, reassuring. One can judge somewhat of the elite’s views & intent from the mainstream press; that Trump is not part of their plan, that Hillary was more or less guaranteed the presidency by the elites, that (cold or hot) war with Russia was planned for the near future. At present it looks like Obama is either hoping to start a war with Russia in the next 3 weeks, or to at least sour relations for Trump – but Putin for all his faults is no dummy, and is probably smiling coldly to himself as he eats caviar off some 17-year-old girl’s buttocks, waiting for Obama to fuck off to his mansions and the 100,000 dollar/hour speech circuit.
i expected that Trump would become at least half-bought, and the media attacks would subside, that only the fringe of hipsters and lesbians would continue to shriek Hitler, but it seems he is still his own man, whatever that is; and while i don’t expect him to achieve all that much, he seems to be deranging & disordering the fabrication of the elites:
As they walk, Ariadne notices more and more of the projections staring at her.
ARIADNE Why are they all looking at me?
COBB Because my subconscious feels that someone else is creating the world. The more you change things, the quicker the projections start to converge on you.
COBB They sense the foreign nature of the dreamer, and they attack like white blood cells fighting an infection.
ARIADNE They’re going to attack us?
COBB No. Just you.
7. And so onto Dune. In an earlier age it would have been an esoteric fragment recovered from a cave somewhere in the Middle East; in ours, it has become a sci-fi classic, not to mention a strangely compelling and highly flawed David Lynch film with Sting prancing around in leather pants and Patrick Stewart snarling murderously.
Unlike other space battle/lasers/alien works, it places the human at the centre. Due to a refusal to use computers – Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind – the human has become central (whereas in our world, the human is as it were shunted to one side, in favour of the machine). In our world, there is simultaneously much study, and much gross misunderstanding, of the human; our attempts to form human nature are risibly deluded, or rather demonic – to create the perfect consumer, a nervous credulous gobbler-up of whatever lies are served up by the elites. Real strength is violently discouraged, and education has produced two generations of ignorant, weak-willed neurotics.
In Dune, the Bene Gesserit order breed certain bloodlines, to produce a human being capable of extraordinary feats. In a certain sense, i agree – genetics does influence character, though in a highly complex engagement with environment; however i agree rather in the sense that people can at the lowest be just animals with the ability to produce words and operate machines:
“A duke’s son must know about poisons,” she said. “It’s the way of our times, eh? Musky, to be poisoned in your drink. Aumas, to be poisoned in your food. The quick ones and the slow ones and the ones in between. Here’s a new one for you: the gom jabbar. It kills only animals.”
Pride overcame Paul’s fear. “You dare suggest a duke’s son is an animal?” he demanded.
“Let us say I suggest you may be human,” she said.
– and in the sense that the human may be trained, encouraged, educated (led out of the animal mind). Not that real education is easy, or even possible for most; to quote Paul Atreides: There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times to develop psychic muscles.
In our time, most people strike me as “animals” in the Dune sense; those who are at least potentially human have typically swum against the current. In one sense, our world is very dark indeed, in another this very obscuration and sickness can act as a catalyst for those who could be fully human. i feel that the last two or maybe even three generations are mostly damned, and as (Exodus) the Chosen People wandered for 40 years in the desert, before entering the Promised Land to slaughter the inhabitants, so most of those now alive and in adulthood are unredeemable, and no matter what happens they will not open their eyes. One could take Nordal Hauken as emblematic of these generations; they will i think perish in the desert of their own sickness, refusing to see because they are, spiritually speaking, insane.
If to be a human being is to exist somewhere in the very broad spectrum between the animals and something like an angel, then most today have chosen the ecstasy of the beast, to abdicate their potential and become, well, trendies:
And remember, whatever else you have taken from this: “it’s a new thing, not just being in a narcoleptic state, or being cowardly, or having a pot belly, I mean the average trendy resembles a paedophile, it’s like the style. Chicken-necked weakness is like a god now, being totally passive and being a huge jellyfish slacker who looks like a fried egg on a chair.”
1. i’ve been following this Youtube exchange between Varg Vikernes and Styxhexenhammer666:
i) Varg attacks Stefan Molyneux (an Anarcho-Capitalist)
iii) Varg attacks all Capitalists
i of course favour Capitalism, since it is more or less uninterested in what one individual thinks or feels, as long as most people buy stuff, and it’s usually possible to find overlooked little nooks and crags of freedom; as opposed to Communism or Socialism, both of which are naturally totalitarian, because they are ideological and wish to control everything and everybody.
As a permanently broke, traditionalist loser, i have excited, at best, contempt and derision from materialists, but hatred and abuse from the Left. i have no doubt that some of the Lefties i know would have me killed if they had the power, and the rest would i think go in for some kind of reprisal – forced labour in a re-education camp, for example. But very very few on the Left would, i wager, say, “Well I think you’re evil and wrong but you have the right to have your vile opinions and to spew them out on your stupid little blog that no one reads.” No no, wrong opinions must be silenced, or Adolf Hitler will jump out of your Schnitzel, brandishing a dead Jew baby and cackling “Trump!”
2. Castro is finally dead. And now the question – will all those colourful streets and 50s cars give way to tasteless modernity, everyone equipped with the latest dishwasher and Ford (both guaranteed to last no longer than the warranty before becoming irreparably defective). It seems clear that, human nature being what it is, with the free market all beauty and individualism will disappear and the entire world will look like Bradford (a right proper shithole), a dirty anodyne town of chain stores and chav scum and Muslims. At best, a few pockets of beauty will survive, as carefully-managed tourist resorts.
In addition, i agree with Varg, that Capitalism will inevitably become Crony Capitalism. And i think this will be so whether there is government or not. If there is, companies will bribe politicians to pass regulations driving all competition out of the market. If we have a state of total anarchy, then companies will simply use criminal means to destroy competition, as do drug dealers, and i don’t think social disapproval and the free market will make any difference here. The ideal, i suppose, is a limited government of moral but not ideological men, incorruptible. But that’s asking rather a lot. The first principle of any political/social system should be: human beings are weak and easily corrupted, and bureaucracy will almost always accomplish the opposite of its stated purpose.
3. But i think Andrew Breitbart was correct, politics is downstream from culture. i remember, rather appalled by some mid-90s TV show of gloating vulgarity, wondering if it would be better to have 50s-style censorship; but on reflection such ghastly shows would have been an enormous failure in the 50s, or even i think up to the late 80s, because most people would have found them unwatchably disgusting; likewise, it wouldn’t have been necessary to ban gangster rap in the 50s – no one would have liked it.
Culture changes of itself; one could say it is the stratum just above the spirit-level (gods & what not), and to us it seems that our culture is suddenly different, for no clear reason, and politics can then be traced back to this first visible factor. We live now in a culture of shameless self-promotion and feckless adolescence, which has given us a series of neo-con and neo-liberal politicians, despising the West, out only for a quick buck and a bit of podium-strutting and sententious posturing.
4. As i have felt the last year or so, things are changing in the cellarage, and our culture will begin to change, seemingly of itself. As seems the way of things, key figures (artists, politicians, business leaders) will appear and galvanise those around them, in a chain of effect beginning in the metaphysical substratum. Trumposaurus Rex is the most obvious of these – he’s the first major politician in my adult memory to have an unvarnished character & ironic intelligence, and balls like King Kong. Not an untarnished character, of course, but he lacks the absolute modern hypocrisy exemplified by Obama and Tony Blair. He is an actor but in a different, i think deeper way – he has an ironic depth, as if he from time to time drops asides, reflecting on what he is saying. Consider Styxhexenhammer666’s analysis of this one Trump Tweet:
“his critics appear not to understand sarcasm. They don’t understand irony. They don’t understand hypocrisy either.”
i’ve observed this penchant for ironic play throughout Trump’s appearances and comments, ranging from cruel sarcasm through to almost theatrical asides & body language. All modern politicians are necessarily actors – some terrible, like Angela Merkel, some highly accomplished like Obama. Trump is in his way as great an actor as Obama, but there is something different, something deeper going on – i would say that Obama has no scruples at all about “crying” on TV and then going to his office to order more drone strikes on civilians, and sitting back smiling as Black Lives Matter try to initiate a full-on race war; for him, this isn’t an act, because he has no integrity at all. By contrast, i think Trump enjoys acting, and this is part of his enormous & frankly Godlike on-screen presence – that he relishes being a showman – and watching him “perform” i get the feeling his mind is simultaneously running on several different tracks, that while it is an act, he knows it is an act in the moment.
In a sense he is dishonest – he’s probably told all kinds of lies by now, on & off camera – and certainly his electoral persona was a mask he donned for the occasion; but it strikes me as more of an ironic doubling, lacking the total & inhuman dishonesty of, for example, Tony Blair. i think one can assume, with Trump, that everything is an act, and that everything is also, somehow, real. But time will tell.
Trump is part of the new order of things, because of his ironic depth; looking at TV interviews with him from the 80s, he is guarded, reticent, and i think this is his natural stance – watchful, quiet, “inclosing reserve”, and through his reality TV years he developed layer upon layer of ironic doubling and mirroring. His greatest achievement was to make Leftists think he’s dumb and crazy – what they don’t understand is that after eight years of Obama’s slick, meaningless statements, this seems down to earth and authentic to anyone who can compare the media narrative with day to day reality.
“Crazy Trump” is interesting – i don’t see him as unpredictable or volatile at all, he seems to me rather a highly balanced and calculating individual – but i think he alarms many people because they feel, but don’t understand, that ironic doubling. They would rather have a straightforward through & through hypocrite scumbag like Obama or Tony Blair, who can say anything without attaching the slightest meaning thereto, than someone like Trump, whose persona as it were angles variously out from his reality in ironic refraction, so you’re never quite sure where he stands, because his self is not modern, and hence not two-dimensionally transparent and sanitised. It alarms people, to be confronted with a politician with a sense of irony, and seemingly no major scandals, and no need for money, my God what will he do, he’s unpredictable, he’s not in the pocket of Goldman Sachs, he’s not PC, he’s literally Hitler, it’s fascism all over again, Castro would make a better President, and he’s dead, hell even Hitler would be better than Trump, Trump is literally Hitler, etc.
5. The mistake people make – in their lives and in history – is to assume that the past will repeat itself identically. Hitler made the same mistake, thinking that just as Frederick the Great’s armies were saved by the last minute death of the Empress Elizabeth, so the Allies would inevitably turn on each other, and Nazi Germany would be saved. Our current transition will no doubt savour of certain moments in the past, but just as i’ve learnt that my own life – while echoing my last at certain moments – has its own shape, so too this new world.
The only thing i am fairly sure of, is that the modern Left is on its way out at last.
6. For the last few weeks, i’ve been teaching at a public sector institution i shall call the Amt, the German headquarters based partly in Munich. It’s a university/school type building, thick walls, quiet corridors, an unmistakable sense of the public sector. The students, to my surprise, are lovely, not at all the lazy entitled Beamte class i expected. i rather enjoy teaching there, in part because of my sehr cool visitor’s ID and the atmosphere – after 7 years of teaching in German businesses, it’s an oasis of gin in a desert of scowling Teutons.
The principle of the institution is operative throughout, so e.g. in BMW i was always aware of the pressure to make money, because it’s a business. In the Amt, the background & originating principle is public service. i realise, working there, how much i miss this atmosphere – which i last felt in my first 6 months at my last office job (in a hospital).
This is of value for me, and so i wouldn’t side with the anarchists. The great achievement of the Left has been to infest and eat out the public services, corrupting them into vast self-interested bureaucracies, with a socialist (i.e. anti-West) agenda.
i think of a Charles McCarry character, who says the CIA will be doomed when they go from operating out of gentlemen’s clubs and living rooms, to having a headquarters. Perhaps it is so. If i would point to anything in the coming order, i would suggest a return to the gifted amateur, the informal, the human. It will be dizzying and strange to many, just as any real individual will strike fear & uncertainty into the hearts of the lesser man. i taught probably one of Germany’s most influential journalists a couple of months ago, turned out he’d never even heard of Breitbart or the Alt-Right, was sure Trump would lose. Likewise, i won 5 Euros betting The Wolf on the God Emperor’s Ascent – he was rather shocked, because while he knows far more about politics than me, he is of the generation to trust the mainstream media, and so he is out of step with the coming Order (i’ve decided it merits a capital o).
It will seem like anarchy and dissolution to those of the old world. But while i’m sure the multicultural degradation introduced by the Merkel and her ilk will have a grim legacy, trust in the old gods if you will, or in what Kafka calls das Unzerstörbare, the indestructible; i’m with the high command.
1. Taught a Bundeswehr class on Monday, mostly ordinary-looking chaps (some rather muscled and bearded) and 2 women, at the end of their service; as i was fussing with my paperwork they were discussing the Olympia Einkaufszentrum shootings, saying if they were still active they could be called up for emergency operations.
Without hearing their tales, one could form a pretty accurate idea of their Bundeswehr duties, e.g. a Platoon Leader who has his own pond and hut in some rural Bavarian paradise, where he goes “to drink and think” – looked like a character from Das Boot, brawny and bearded and with that peculiar calm & friendliness of big men who look after others; a Signals Engineer with the demeanour of a software programmer; a rather lovely & slender redhead babe who is a Sergeant Major & paratrooper to boot – i asked her – Are you a Fallschirmjäger or a Fallschirmjägerin (-in being the Feminine ending in the Bosche); she looked puzzled, then said, decisively – Fallschirmjäger. i thought paras tended to be giants but she said you need to be pretty light to take the fall, however some of her comrades were too fat, and out of shape – it seems the Bund has in general low standards of fitness.
– If I were your Feldmarschall, or Reichsmarschall even, i began, gesturing grandiosely, – This would not be acceptable. Imagine if you jump from 400 meters, a Schnitzel Planet comrade breaks his leg and then lies there whining, uhhh, help mir bitte, I have eaten zu viele Schnitzel weil ich ein disgusting fat Schnitzel beast am. You are in hostile territory, with Muslims closing in, bearded and shrieking for rape. What would you do?
– We would take him with us, she said, bravely.
– I would leave him, i told her, stabbing an inky finger at her interesting chest. – Leave him to his fate. He ate a man’s Schnitzel, now he must pay a man’s price. Let the Muslim use him for their pleasure.
2. This world is burning down. The Wolf noted that i seemed to like Donald Trump, and Jeremy Corbyn. My political opinions are close to worthless but i see neither Trump nor Corbyn as fully part of the machine. The machine – a grotesque blend of Cultural Marxism and financial neo-liberalism – has had its day, and Trump and Corbyn are symptoms of “reactionary” revolt. i favour neither. Socialism is an abominable error at best, a vile evil at worst; capitalism has never really existed in a pure form, and never could, since companies will naturally seek to influence government; and in complex, large societies some government is necessary. In any case, to elevate capitalism to an ideal is bizarre.
For the last decade or so i have felt that the underlying assumptions & metaphysics of the modern West are mistaken, and highly displeasing unto my nostrils. Capitalism at least allows more freedom than socialism – the latter necessitates the all-seeing Eye, Political Correctness, and political police, commissars, the gulag, all the apparatus of the EU, as the USSR before it. If you are happy to entrust bureaucracies with absolute power, then the EU, as National Socialist Germany or the USSR, will most likely be in order and profoundly to be desired. If you have any intimation of the essential human frailty, and the “Satanic” tendency of bureaucracies (in the Blakean sense), then socialism is very much the highway of good intentions; although in my experience most socialists are clinically insane or borderline/narcissistic power freak feminists who want control over all others, and the self-righteous bliss of feeling they are in the right, the white knights charging the evil-doers as they live in luxury and do nothing of any conceivable use to anyone.
Socialism is only possible in a machine age, where human beings are mere ants, to be suborned to the greater good of the future Marxist Utopia, which of course is only possible through vast oceans of blood, and actually may require several generations to be persecuted, tortured, executed; mass starvation, poverty, Political Correctness, as we saw in the USSR for 70 years, or China, or North Korean, or Cuba, or Venezuela. Human devisings always fall short of reality; because human beings were created, and so their understanding is less than the reality they did not create.
Capitalism strikes me as simply amusing, as if one said everyone should able to wear whatever shoes he desires, and then called this Shoeism and tried to craft a ruling ideology therefrom. This is nothing to set against the
Rape Horde religion of peace.
3. On Tuesday/Dienstag, i got the Bundies to give presentations. Some refused, or rather looked highly unwilling, and i said, sighing magnanimously. – If you don’t want to, i won’t force you. But it will be good practice. Your choice.
7 out of 10 chose to give presentations; i was pleased that the weakest student volunteered first, and gave a presentation about testing stress tolerances in metals – rather bizarrely, i seemed to be the only person to understand it, even though he gave it half in German and the language was very simple, but then i have spent 7 years teaching engineers. An artillery spotter (another profession for which i have some affinity) gave a presentation about Lego, quite fascinating as i’d known virtually nothing on the topic beforehand.
The sexy Fallschirmjäger gave a presentation about Dunkin Donuts, and concluded that it was Dienstag Dunkin, all donuts 1 Euro a piece.
Rubbing my manly chin, – Outstanding, Sergeant. Perhaps we should all go out to buy donuts now.
– Can we? they pleaded, looking at me with their big puppy dog German eyes.
– We can do what we damn well please, i said. – i mean, as long as my boss doesn’t notice. Let’s use the back door.
So we walked to the Hauptbahnhof in formation, then stormed to the Dunkin Donuts stand to get 6 donuts for 6 Euros. i hadn’t realised just how military the Bundies were till i saw them walking, savagely bearded, frankly fucking huge, blue-eyed, and vaguely alarming killers. The Dunkin Donuts cashiers, bearded hipsters in glasses, paled in comparison to the bearded Bund. We then returned to eat our donuts in McLingua in White Man Triumph:
Today i did a bit of grammar, deploying my other motif (Schnitzel):
4. i find Bundies akin to the quite lovely therapists i wrote reports for in Manchester – even the Speech Therapists had had many patients die on them (strokes), and so although i dare say they were Left-of-elberry, they had a more realistic sense of mortality and humanity than a SJW Guardianista; there is nothing like prolonged exposure to suffering and death to burn away Left-wing ideas & retardedness in general. Indeed, when conversation in Manchester turned to chavs and the G, the therapists were all pretty traditionalist, favouring stable families, education, empowered police, and minimal bureaucracy.
i would be interested to know how many GPs are right-wing, since my father (retired GP) is Leftist in many ways (i.e. he wanted to help “the poor”, perhaps because in India there really are poor people), but a proper Elberryist in everything that counts: education, the family, custom, religion, decency. Don’t bother trying to harass him, my SJW readers – i can imagine the following conversation:
German Feminazi: Ja hallo, this is Dr Elberry, or?
Elberry Pere: Yeeeessss…who is this?
German Feminazi: I am die Hedwig! I am an angry German woman! I am very intelligent! I am having a PhD! I have read Derrida!
Elberry Pere: Egh well listen, the Germans, egh, well, are you listening, egh?
German Feminazi: Ja.
Elberry Pere: Egh, well, listen, the Germans are SO STUPID. Listen, egh? I am a BROWN MAN, egh?
German Feminazi: Ja! Das ist very good! White people are all racists! They must all die! We need more Muslims like you!
Elberry Pere: Egh well, the MUSLIM are, egh, let me tell, you, I worked in Bradford, in Huddersfield, in Leeds, in Wakefield, in Nottingham, in Saint Helens, in the Wirrel, in South Shields, in Rotherham, in Sheffield, egh, and DO YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF THE MUSLIMS?
German Feminazi: Ja! It is the religion of peace, or?
Elberry Pere: Well, you must be VERY STUPID! The Muslim are THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
German Feminazi: Das ist hate speech, or? I will call the EU police and you will go to prison for 3 years because we are having free speech, or? You will to die in prison, why the EU will not tolerate hate speech, or?
Elberry Pere: Egh. Well. You are a woman. Listen, egh, you attack me, egh? And SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, egh? You think you say bad thing and say this brown man is Nazi, and you call the police, egh? Well, listen, egh? I will CURSE YOU. Egh? You are laughing, egh?
German Feminazi: Ja. I am an atheist because I am smart. I have read the post-structuralists! I have been at university for Women’s Studies! I am working at Social Media, or? I believe nothing! I am very smart! I am having the latest iphone!
Elberry Pere [hideous laughter]: Egh, heh heh heh, well listen woman, I have Chemistry PhD, I have Medical Degree, I saved HUNDREDS OF LIVES. And I WILL CURSE YOU. And, egh, listen woman, it DOES NOT MATTER if you believe, YOU WILL DIE.
German Feminazi: I am very clever! I have readed Foucault for twenty years! I am smart enough to get the post-structuralists! I am a power Frau!
Elberry Pere [hideous laughter that just goes on and on].
5. Evil is perhaps a constant; or if it fluctuates, it does so within a certain range. One sees how those with no material disadvantages often create their own problems, as if suffering & malevolence will out; however, i feel that with constant vigilance and a good heart, one can at least safeguard the culture of a people – in such cases, an external enemy usually destroys all. Right now, Europe has enjoyed relative peace and goodness for 70 years, and now it is over – the Leftist elite have imported millions of Stone Age rapists to destroy Europe. In these dark days, it is hard not to consider so-called conspiracy theories. i feel that there is definitely an earthly group who will the evil, who hate the good, and as is the way of most evil-doers, they invert language (hence, it’s not racist to say all white people are evil; it’s not sexist to say all men are bastards) to present themselves as the knights in shining armour. Perhaps some of them know what they are about (e.g. George Soros), and so i would say they do not merely practice evil, but are evil. The rest are fools, self-righteous loud morons with a worthless education in Leftist cant – ask them about Parmenides, Dante, Abelard, Shakespeare, Milton, Goethe, Browning, Yeats, Geoffrey Hill – and either blank incomprehension or cant will ensue; e.g. the Communist who said airily of Wittgenstein “yaaas, well, the great flaw in poor old Wittgenstein is that he didn’t speak any non-European languages” – which doesn’t make any sense to begin with, it’s the kind of thing a University of Huddersfield undergraduate would say, after sitting through an hour’s lecture on Wittgenstein, bored stupid & tweeting angrily about how Donald Trump is LITERALLY HITLER – specific languages are totally irrelevant to the Tractatus, and the PI demonstrates a method, a habit of mind, which would work in Ancient Sumerian, Chinese, English; and also i wouldn’t consider Russian a European language (typically, the Communist didn’t even know Wittgenstein had learnt Russian); it was the kind of thing bloated academics say when they don’t want to admit they haven’t actually read an author, but want to pontificate & display their own colossal intelligence by casting stones at mere imbeciles like the Gawain Poet, Schopenhauer, Milton, Wallace Stevens. “Oh Schopenhauer? Yes, well his great flaw was he failed to understand Marxist dialectic!” – meaning “I am far more intelligent, far wiser, than poor old Schopenhauer, who I haven’t read, because I don’t read anything!” – although these sinecured Left-wing fools have not written anything of any value, and never will. Give them a book to read and after 5 pages it will be discarded with a loud “Absolute balderdash! What was he going on about! Nonsense!” much as the Communist stormed out of Inception after 10 minutes, red-faced & bellowing, “Stupid bullshit!”. And these are the elite. These are the people with cushy jobs in the UN, the EU, these are the Wise Ones who decide your fates.
6. Beyond the idiots, and the evil, there are non-physical intelligences – demons, if you like – i think some are actually human beings outside of time, and some may be more like Jungian archetypes of malevolence. There has been a weird shift in our total reality over the last few years, with the non-physical and physical moving into a different relation – or sentience & non-sentience. Europe is one of the battlegrounds of this change – and what were once called demons or devils are now more openly at work; the fabric between worlds is more of an open-weave now. As is typically the case, the gods (or angels) communicate subtly – they seem to prefer freedom, to allow their earthly communicants (e.g. me or the Man in Black) to make up our own minds, to worry through our own doubts & difficulties; whereas the devils possess.
i cannot speak of the gods in others. For the devils, i think they enter the vulnerable, and work with what is in their heads – mostly Islam, often enabled by drugs (it would be interesting to read the toxicology on the Paris concert attackers). Both Islam and the drugs would be smiled upon by the Left, and the results – mass murder, rape, torture – are of course savoured and relished by the Left, who will the downfall of the West, and see every dead or raped or mutilated or tortured white person as another € in their account of righteousness.
7. There seems a symmetry between my elberry life & the last: in which case, this year we will have a colossal financial collapse – worse than 2008 – and the old order will disintegrate, and Europe will become rather violent and in due time (a decade, at most), we will have significant war. And yet, i note the metaphysical changes over the last decade seem profounder than in my Austrian life, so that even animals are beginning to transform & become sentient (but not as we are). What we call electromagnetic energy is changing in some way, which i take as harbinger of wilder and deeper changes yet; and i see Corbyn, Sanders, and Trump as sign and emissary of sudden collapse – not, i think, collapse into 1930s Communism (as Sanders & Corbyn would like), or Thatcherite neo-liberalism – hopefully, a transformation beyond politics and demagoguery.
That is most likely overly optimistic: i note that those who can read the past often make foolhardy predictions of the future, and i myself am cagey of foretell and prognostication. i can, however, say for sure – that what we called gods (Wodan, for example) are of the land and the people who were gentled, formed, birthed, by the land; and the gods will resist those who seek to destroy European culture. Christ was one thing – unwelcome, neutering, but ultimately amenable to a kind of European form. Islam is and always will be a Stone Age desert cult.
The earthly powers, the devils, are of course immensely rich and powerful – a black Marxoid American President, the entire EU and UN elite – but Wodan is a god.
As i understand it, the gods do not will political groups; they do not soil themselves with “activists” and Facebook groups and lobbies and institutions – they are silent and occult, and transform by personal contact; for example, in the last week i have more or less accidentally witnessed the transformation of two people i know – nothing to do with politics at all, purely their own psychological/spiritual problems. The true gods work by person to person interaction, in privacy, in intimacy. It is the devils who amplify speech until it loses meaning; it is the devils who create political and cultural movements, it is the devils who love bureaucracies, totalitarian systems, the EU, the UN; it is the devils who require ideology, usually of the Left, since the so-called Right is often what is left when you subtract ideology and politics.
In future, we can expect the Muslims – often weakened by marijuana – to be possessed by devils, to kill and kill and kill again; but every time a Muslim rapes and/or kills a European, one should think – There are gods also.
And do not look for political messiahs, for ideologies, groups. Look, rather, for person-to-person interactions, and listen in your own great quietness. If you must speak or write, let it be as one would write to oneself, in total privacy, in a secret alphabet.
8. Incidentally, just a thank you again to those unlikely few who have sent me gro via Patreon – it is appreciated by my ego, and it also motivates me to blog more than once a month; and, as it happens, i really need money at present, so thank you. If you intended a one-time payment, remember to cancel it after the first payment, before the next month’s payment goes through.